About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Friday, January 9, 2009

How do I Start My Home Fitness Business?

You can become an Independent Coach for Beachbody!  You can help others to succeed in their health and fitness goals and get paid to do it!




Who is Beachbody and what do they do?

Beachbody is a company that focuses on health and fitness that you can achieve at home!  They have produced a ton of fitness videos that you may have seen in infomercials.  These programs include:  P90x, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, ChaLEAN Extreme, Slim in 6, Project You - Type 2.

This company is about the whole package of achieving a healthy lifestyle.  Their program includes: providing community support and motivation, and providing high quality supplements, providing trainer tips, meal plans, and other tools to help you succeed!

Beachbody offers a free coach to all their customers.  Coaches, are there to help them succeed in their health and fitness journey.  Coaches are their for support, motivation and to answer questions!  Coaches are a big part in the success of the customers reaching their goals!

You can become a coach, and get paid to help others succeed in reaching their goals!  I'll go into more details of this in a separate post.

 
This was written by Carl Daikeler, the CEO of Beachbody.

Jon and I founded Beachbody in 1998 with the goal of helping people achieve their goals and lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We've created many of the nation's most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions. Thousands of people have already lost 25 pounds, 40 pounds, and even over 60 pounds while they earned money every time their weight loss inspired someone new to start exercising!

In 2007, we paid over five million dollars to our Coach distributors for transforming their bodies and their health, and for helping other people do the same. This year, we plan on paying out up to $15 million!

We spend millions a week advertising our weight loss products on the major TV stations and cable networks. When you become a Coach, we want people who see our advertising to buy these products from your Website so you earn the commission. Best of all, if inspire somebody to get healthy and become a Coach, you even get a share of all their sales, too!

Here's to your success!



What is the Beachbody Coaching Business?

It's simple with "The Beachbody Revolution™—Turn Your Weight Loss into Profit" system . . . the breakthrough income opportunity that's perfect for YOU!
  • Earn money while losing weight and helping others do the same
  • Be your own boss, work from home, part-time or full—it's up to you!
  • Get started for only $39.95 and no inventory costs
  • Guaranteed results and profit—or your money back!

What Does Beachbody Do for You?


 Advertising - $85 million this year!

 Product Inventory - They hold all inventory, you do not need to have anything "in stock"
 
• Order Processing from your Website - You get your own website, your customers order through your site, Beachbody takes care of everything else!
  
• Billing - Again, Beachbody does all the work.  No money needs to be going through your hands.  The bills and payment are directly through Beachbody!

• Shipping  - When your customers order through your website, Beachbody really does take care of it all!

• Customer Service -Beachbody has direct customer service available to all your customers.  They also have a separate Coach Relations, to help you with all your  business questions!


Here's What You Do:

 Get Fit and Healthy - It's easy to lead by example!  So, lead a healthy lifestyle and your customers will want to follow your example!  Plus, you become a walking billboard!

• Tell Everyone You Know What You're Doing! 
• It's that easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment